US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) added MinIO, PaperCut, and Chrome vulnerabilities to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities catalog.
U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has added the following three new issues to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog:
- CVE-2023-28432 (CVSS score – 7.5) – MinIO Information Disclosure Vulnerability. The issue resides in a cluster deployment where MinIO returns all environment variables, which allows for information disclosure.
- CVE-2023-27350 (CVSS score – 9.8) – PaperCut MF/NG Improper Access Control Vulnerability. PaperCut MF/NG contains an improper access control vulnerability within the SetupCompleted class that allows authentication bypass and code execution in the context of system.
- CVE-2023-2136 – Google Chrome Skia Integer Overflow Vulnerability. The vulnerability is an Integer overflow in the Skia graphics library, the issue was reported by Clément Lecigne of Google’s Threat Analysis Group on April 12, 2023. A remote attacker who had compromised the renderer process can exploit the integer overflow in the Skia library to potentially perform a sandbox escape via a crafted HTML page.
According to Binding Operational Directive (BOD) 22-01: Reducing the Significant Risk of Known Exploited Vulnerabilities, FCEB agencies have to address the identified vulnerabilities by the due date to protect their networks against attacks exploiting the flaws in the catalog.
Experts recommend also private organizations review the Catalog and address the vulnerabilities in their infrastructure.
CISA orders federal agencies to fix this flaw by May 12, 2023.
Please vote for Security Affairs (https://securityaffairs.com/) as the best European Cybersecurity Blogger Awards 2022 – VOTE FOR YOUR WINNERS
Vote for me in the sections:
- The Teacher – Most Educational Blog
- The Entertainer – Most Entertaining Blog
- The Tech Whizz – Best Technical Blog
- Best Social Media Account to Follow (@securityaffairs)
Please nominate Security Affairs as your favorite blog.
(SecurityAffairs – hacking, CISA)
The post CISA adds MinIO, PaperCut, and Chrome bugs to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities catalog appeared first on Security Affairs.